Bridging and Leveraging Human Factors Data in Drug-Led Combination Product Development
November 30 @ 10:25 am – 11:40 am
Explore with us the strategies for achieving effective and efficient human factors work – how to bridge and leverage human factors data in drug-led combination product development. While the growth in Human Factors Engineering is undoubtedly positive, it also presents us with new challenges necessitating finding balance. With the rise in demand for efficiency and cost-effectiveness, there is a parallel need to strike a balance between conducting thorough studies while not overburdening our budgets.
- Jiaying Shen, Distinguised Scientist, Merk
- Irene Chan, Director, Division of Medication Error Prevention and Analysis, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), FDA
- Carrie O’Donel, Principal Device Engineer, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Jen Soosaar, Director of Human Factors, Core Human Factors, Inc
- Colin Roscoe, Principal Human Factors Scientist, Teva Pharmaceuticals