- This event has passed.
Risk management application in post-market safety & other PMSR Hot topics
November 28 @ 2:40 pm – 5:10 pm
An interactive workshop session on post-market safety and end-to-end application of risk management principles in the post market setting. There will be discussion around PMSR (post-implementation) and the successes and challenges related to our journey as cross-functional stakeholders coming together for a bigger purpose. Through examples and practical approaches, we will explore the related people, process and technology. We will deep dive into the Information exchange about adverse events and complaints coding challenges. We look to answer:
• “Does the quality of data submitted in the reports meet its intent and purpose?”.
• What are the unique challenges with third party engagements, and what are the solutions to mitigate?
• Learn about organizational models that best fit your needs to support global PMSR requirements.
• What transformations in technology are needed to support your needs.
- Khaudeja Bano, Vice President, Combination Product Quality, Amgen
- Rich Wolf, Head of Pv Operations at CSL Behring
- John “Barr” Weiner, Associate Director for Policy in FDA’s Office of Combination Products (OCP), FDA
- Fubin Wu, Co-founder, GessNet Safety Engineering
- Kate Gillespie, Sr. Director, Global Product Vigilance and Post Market Reporting, Johnson & Johnson